ABOUT THE CONFERENCE, DECEMBER 6-8, 2016, ATLANTA
The International Society for Disease Surveillance convenes an annual conference that provides a crucible for innovation and knowledge exchange among professionals in public health surveillance. Attendees are decision-makers in fields of epidemiology, statistics, informatics, animal health, modeling, and more.
The theme for 2016 is "New Frontiers in Surveillance: Data Science and Health Security". Attendees will be particularly focused on how new technologies and approaches to data may be applied to improving population health.
ISDS make a special effort to acknowledge our sponsors both at the Conference and throughout the year with prominent acknowledgements at the event as well as on our website for a full year.
When you participate at the ISDS Conference, we design the conference to give you multiple opportunities for engagement, from the exhibits to the swap meet, welcome reception and by attending the conference along side our registrants.
EXHIBIT HALL HOURS
The Exhibits will be open from 9:45AM until 5:30PM on December 7th and again from 8:30AM until Noon on the 8th.
SPONSORSHIP TIERS, CORPORATE
- Founder: Highest position, largest logo on all material listing sponsors. Three conference registrations. $7500
- Partner: Second position, mid-size logo, Two conference registrations. $5000
- Patron: Third position, small logo. One conference registration. $2500
SPONSORSHIP TIERS, NON-PROFIT
- Non-Profit: Fourth position, small logo, One conference registration. $1500
- Higher Education: Fourth position, small logo, One conference registration. $500
BENEFITSWhen your organization supports the annual ISDS Conference, you provide support to the mission of the Society all year-round. We will recognize your generosity for a full year.
- Acknowledgement of your gift to ISDS begins as soon as the conference is announced and continues for a full year. Here is how we recognize your donation:
- Recognition and a live link to your website from ours. Your logo will appear on our site on the main conference page. (Companies will be acknowledged by support tier.)
- Posters and banners thanking you in public areas at the conference, at registration, breakfast and lunch venues and in printed materials as appropriate.
- Presence at the "Swap Meet" (normally a fee for commercial ventures)
- A table in the exhibit area.
- A minimum of one complimentary registration to the 2016 Conference.
You may increase you exposure with any of the five exclusive sponsorship opportunities below. Please note these are available only to sponsors. First select your sponsorship tier, then chose the extra exposure that best suits your need and mission.
- Keynote Address Sponsor: Be the exclusive sponsor at either or both of the two keynote addresses. Receive recognition on the walk-in slide projection and posters thanking you for your support. $2000 per event (2)
- Welcome Reception: Have your banner hang in the Reception thanking you for underwriting the largest social event at the conference. $3000
- International Registrant Support: Receive recognition on custom lanyards of the registrants from developing nations for underwriting the discounted rate afforded to facilitate their attendance. $3000
- Student Registrant Support: Receive recognition on custom lanyards of all student registrants for underwriting the discounted rate that facilitates their participation. $5000
- Conference Program App: Be the exclusive advertiser on the mobile app that all registrants use to read the daily conference program. Includes opening logo slide and placements within the app. $5000
Payments in full prior to the conference receive a 5% discount. You may also secure your participation with a 50% deposit prior to the conference with the balance due January 15, 2017.