ISDS is pleased to announce our member's business ventures, employment or other news of note. This is a new feature of the website as of April 2016. Please view these instructions to learn how to have your news published.
Flavie Vial Launches Veterinary Public Health Consultancy April 20, 2016
We use our portfolio of advanced analytical and reporting skills to provide intelligence on emerging issues in the farm and animal health fields thereby building bridges between data and decision-makers:
• By providing expert consultation on surveillance and veterinary public health topics.
• By showing clients how to visually explore and interactively interrogate their data sources in order to get the best out of your data.
• By delivering customised workshops and courses that brings practical value to their team.
• By providing peer-review of scientific papers and independent evaluation of research projects and proposals.
• By sharing with clients our organisational skills to help their projects meet targets and deadlines.
Flavie Vial is a bio-statistician with international recognition in the veterinary public health sector. Previous to founding Epi-connect in 2016, she worked for the Veterinary Public Health Institute in Switzerland; for the Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology at Imperial College London; and for the African Research Consortium on Population and Ecosystem Health in Côte d'Ivoire.