The ISDS Board of Directors are elected by ISDS members for 3-year terms. The election process comprises:
- A nomination period: Members nominate candidates for vacant positions, who then get reviewed by a nomination committee who reviews and selects a final slate of candidates based on eligibility, qualifications, and a desire for a Board that represents the full breadth of membership. The full Board of Directors discusses and approves the final slate.
- A voting period: Members cast their votes and candidates with highest number of votes is invited to serve on the Board.
In 2016, the membership will be voting to replace three Board Members whose term is expiring. The nomination period closed on October 30th at 11:59pm.
For more information on the election process, please refer to the documents below:
- 2015 Call for Board Nominations
- Board of Directors' Roles and Responsibilities
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Conflict of Interest Form
- ISDS By-laws